I am hoping this year I really stay on track exercizing, being more healthy and just more active in general. I hope this gives me more energy to play with my son more and be more patient with him! He loves to run around and I got to keep up with him.
I also hope I can find a job, be it part time or even just a few hours so I can contribute to our family and take the stress off my hubby.
I think both those things are possible and I hope I can look back at this knowing I could do it! :)
Happy New Year!
Most Liked Posts
- I can't believe what my 14 year old son did!
- ETA: So sick of witnessing Legal Child Abuse
- Beer and wine are gross. Starting to think it's some kind of adults-only inside joke that I missed.
- Would you Ever do THIS to or for your baby? [PIC] *Edit* :D
- So this whiny kid came into the restaurant where I work the other night...