FIRE & ICE CANDLES
· Candle Mold or Coffee can
· Mold Sealer
· Wick Holder Bar
· Pouring Pitcher
· Double Boiler or Wax Melter
· Crushed Ice
· Bucket or Sink
1. Wick your mold and prepare your wax as usual.
2. Crush up pieces of ice until they are about 3/4 inch in size. Spoon the ice into the mold until it is almost full. Leave some room beneath the rim of the mold so that the wax has room to completely cover the ice.
3. Quickly pour your wax over the ice and into the mold. Try to pour all over instead of in one spot so that you don't melt a hole through the ice.
4. Allow the wax to cool and ice to melt completely. Then turn the mold upside down over a sink or bucket to dump out the melted ice water.
5. Remove the mold sealer and wick screw and gently remove the candle from the mold. Handle the finished candle carefully as it is very fragile.
My first attempt...I think I crushed the ice too small...
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups:
Landlord put a butt dent on top of my dryer...
I'm not satisfied with some pictures I had taken....
The Venting Booth
8 Reasons Men Fall In Love With Good Girls
Americans look stupid when they say...
News & Politics
Former ‘Militant Atheist’ Reveals What Totally Changed His Mind About Death, God and the Afterlife