This spring I hope to plant some annuals, and attend some outdoor concerts. I want to get out more than I have lately.
Spring is my favorite season. Those first snow crocuses and the new leaves sprouting on the trees show that Mother Nature hasn't given up on us yet. I love the little spring flowers and the young grass. I'd like to start a small vegetable garden, but there are too many deer and groundhogs around.
Spring is a good time to renew one's aims in life, to rediscover old pleasures and find new interests, to contact forgotten friends.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Do you have anything on your front door? Thinking about making this.........
- Ideas for a 13 year old's baby shower.
- Giveaway! Happy Valentine's Day! Win a $100 Gift Card!
- Texas - San Antonio tabloid plans to publish officer addresses in wake of Antronie Scott shooting
- So I watched that Beyonce video everyone's talking about...