Ive been so blessed to know and love my daughter,son in law and 2 wonderful grand children. My reunion is filled with warm wonderful and gratifying communication. I still have to pinch myself wondering is it all real after years of pain and turmoil. Its taken many hours of discovering who I am now and who she has grown to be. Its much more than questions and answers its a soulful connection I carried and is illuminated daily. Not many ask about her the stigma still exists. I know only a natural-birth-mom can totally feel and understand. I wish this for all my sisters.
Posts with Most Replies
- SM is stuck up **UPDATE**
- This is why I hate people in my house updated
- BM is under the impression that DH is lying about how much money he makes so she is taking us to court.
- SIL made a scene at dinner last night. I am never going out with her to eat again!
- Here are the 4 year olds parents (gorilla at Cincinatti zoo)