We have learned in the last 48 hours:
- That it's taking Mama the longest to get into this routine.
- That ice cream at 8:30 pm means bedtime doesn't come until 10:30 pm. And ice cream at any hour makes 2 year olds have random outbursts of screaming due to uncontainable glee....often....and 4 year olds run in circles. Naked. While growling.
- That you are only 4 and 2 years old once and so sometimes it is necessary to stay up past your bedtime to eat ice cream.
- Sometimes the most exciting lessons are the ones that weren't planned- like how to tie and overhand knot. And sometimes we test our knowledge in less than exemplary ways, like when we tie Mama's dress strap to our ankle when we should be napping.
- Sometimes the most meaningful lessons aren't fun or exciting at all, like learning that telling the truth can be scary and lying can be painful.
I can't wait to see what this weekend holds!
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups:
So I am curious... Does anyone still buy...
Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
Relocating to another city..any advice on how to make this a smooth process?
Advice for Moms
how to keeping family from feeding my baby certain foods