Off and on for the past few days I've had plenty of time to think about the What If's with this pregnancy. I have read good stuff, and bad stuff, hopeful articles and scary articles. One thing that could be a possibility this could be an ectopic pregnancy. To top it all off, a fellow surrogate just experienced an ectopic pregnancy and came from the hospital today after 36 hours and surgery! If I worry enough, can I start to manifest symptoms and scare myself silly?
I'm trying my best to think good, happy, positive pregnancy thoughts and talking to this baby and telling them they need to grow big and strong in there. I don't think I'm living in a state of denial. I'd rather look at it as the power of positive thinking!
Featured Posts in All Groups
- My boyfriend is a spoiled brat!
- Michelle Obama Scores Huge Victory As Food Companies See Profits From Healthy School Food Explode
- ‘Simple bigotry': 200 Missouri high schoolers walk out because trans student wants to use girls’ bathroom
- Looking for cute and unique girl names!
- Absolutely livid with DD's teacher! This is an outrage!!