So last night/this morning DH started with diarrhea. Three hours later he was also vomiting and spiked a fever to 103. So i tried to medicate him but he just threw it up again. Well something must have stayed in him cuz his fever went down to 100.5. DS 2yo woke up from his nap and had had a bought of diarrhea. I tried to feed him and he didnt want to eat. I gave him some motrin to keep him from spiking a fever and just in case it just a coincidence that hes teething now. Im an eternal optimist when it comes to sickness. So here I sit with DH in bed trying to recover. DS is watching sesame street and you would never know hes not feeling well to look at him. He smiling and dancing. thank god. maybe it really is teeth. And DS 3 weeks old today is in the bouncy seat on the floor next to me. My house smells like lysol until you go near the diaper genie lol. apparently they have a limit on stinkiness they can hold. My mom is bringing some gatorade by and hopefully we will be able to stay away from the hospital. Please send some good thoughts and prayers to my family.
Posts with Most Replies
- Parents release photo of daughter born at 24-week-old abortion limit saying 'She's not a fetus, she's a fully-formed human being'
- Went to drop by SO's work today, and interrupted him.....
- I cant believe what I just found. *Explicit* *Update*
- My son is being removed from Kindergarten :(
- Are you REALLY better off with the Republican agenda? REALLY? !