I thought something might be up yesterday when I went to the bathroom around 3pm and wiped some brown blood. Staying optimistic, I experienced no more blood for the rest of the day.
However, it was not meant to be when I woke up this morning to bright red blood and a few clots while I was going pee. My heart just sank. You have no idea the emotions involved when you are carrying another couples' baby. I had to tell them that the pregnancy was over just 3 weeks after it got started. Since it was so early in the morning I decided to send an email. I should have been braver and called on the phone. But at least it was not a lame and completely impersonal text message.
An hour later I got the phone call. We talked.
Today is day 2 of the miscarriage. I was expecting more pain, heavier flow but so far it's actually been lighter then my normal period (which are crazy heavy) so for that I am thankful. The cramping is not too awful but my lower back aches.
My IP's seem to be accepting but at a loss of what to do. I tried to explain that there is nothing we can do at this point. We will just have to pick ourselves up and try again.
Anyway, that's all I have to say at this point. Thanks for listening.
Most Liked Posts
- Ever Notice How Gay Parents....
- If your child is severely allergic to something be a responsible parent and do not bring them to a fast food restaurant
- I am aborting my Downs syndrome child at 17 weeks. **UPDATE**
- CHECK YOUR BOOBIES!!!!! A tribute.
- My DH's father got gay married....and guess what happened