I thought something might be up yesterday when I went to the bathroom around 3pm and wiped some brown blood. Staying optimistic, I experienced no more blood for the rest of the day.
However, it was not meant to be when I woke up this morning to bright red blood and a few clots while I was going pee. My heart just sank. You have no idea the emotions involved when you are carrying another couples' baby. I had to tell them that the pregnancy was over just 3 weeks after it got started. Since it was so early in the morning I decided to send an email. I should have been braver and called on the phone. But at least it was not a lame and completely impersonal text message.
An hour later I got the phone call. We talked.
Today is day 2 of the miscarriage. I was expecting more pain, heavier flow but so far it's actually been lighter then my normal period (which are crazy heavy) so for that I am thankful. The cramping is not too awful but my lower back aches.
My IP's seem to be accepting but at a loss of what to do. I tried to explain that there is nothing we can do at this point. We will just have to pick ourselves up and try again.
Anyway, that's all I have to say at this point. Thanks for listening.
Posts with Most Replies
- Liberal Women March Against Trump – Then Leave Trash Heaps for Someone Else to Clean Up
- You may think I'm crazy too
- I don't feel the need to tell them.
- My 14-year old daughter was taken to the Women's Protest March without my knowledge or consent!
- I am not a disgrace because I do NOT support the womens march