I still mean I have family here. I have friends who, even after months of not speaking(due to transition and life in general), love me and my sons. And to those of you who truly know me-ty for loving me, caring for us, and realizing how critical a site like Cafemom is.
I love this site! Is it perfect? ummm, no, lol. But it is what it is. A place to be ourselves, to rage if we have to, or cry if we need to as well.
I love all the journals, posts and all else here.
Posts with Most Replies
- What would you think if you read this on a wedding invitation?
- Besides childbirth, what's the most painful thing that you've been through?
- Do you abstain from sex during your period? *some may be grossed out*
- So Jared (the guy from the subway commercials)
- just took a slap to the face from an 80 year old woman