I went to my seminar Wednesday(4/27). I really liked the
surgeon,he is real nice. I scheduled my first appt with Dr A(Ahuja) for
June 9th. I am a on waiting list to see the psychiatrist for my psych
appt for surgery(to see if you are mental able to have surgery n deal
with ur new life after surgery). Next wk I am goin my PCP to set up my
sleep study. I have to see Dr A aleast once a month until my surgery. I
have to see their dietician and also go to 3 support groups. I think
this time it will work cause I don't have to do 6 months of supervised
visits. I am so ready for this n be on the loser bench(for some of
you,who knows what I am talkin about) this is a great things.
Posts with Most Replies
- I hate my friend for having the life I want
- Do you really think you're going to get a good paying job after being a SAHM for 10+ years?
- Why would we change the time of the meetings for working moms?
- I lied about my daughter's age at the aquarium to avoid paying ...
- I married for the money, and now I'm miserable :(