I went to my seminar Wednesday(4/27). I really liked the
surgeon,he is real nice. I scheduled my first appt with Dr A(Ahuja) for
June 9th. I am a on waiting list to see the psychiatrist for my psych
appt for surgery(to see if you are mental able to have surgery n deal
with ur new life after surgery). Next wk I am goin my PCP to set up my
sleep study. I have to see Dr A aleast once a month until my surgery. I
have to see their dietician and also go to 3 support groups. I think
this time it will work cause I don't have to do 6 months of supervised
visits. I am so ready for this n be on the loser bench(for some of
you,who knows what I am talkin about) this is a great things.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- You'll never believe what I found in my outside trash bin . . . help!
- What does your phone's screen saver look like?
- Mother arranges for her daughter to be stabbed to death
- What's the difference between your real life and the Instagram version?
- Obama weighs expanding background checks through executive authority