Where has time gone? Seems like yesterday I was playing on the swingset, running in the fields with the horses and just being a kid. So many things have happened over the years and I have worked so many jobs and now its time for me to be a kid again and enjoy life.
I was offered a job last week and I debated whether I should take it or not. I finally said No, sorry I am making more money from home then I could ever at a JOB. Now is the time for me to enjoy my grandchildren something I never did while I was raising my own children.
I am also feeling like I am 20 years old again, why because I am taking Trevo daily.....I am in the Prevention frame of mind instead of the OH Crap what do I do now? How about you?
Featured Posts in All Groups
- 19 Kids And Counting’ Star Josh Duggar Involved In Underage Sex Scandal After Jim Bob Turned Him In
- What are you doing this weekend?
- Last Days of Spring Fun Photo Challenge Day 5: Yummy Treats!
- Memorial Day Giveaway: "Beat the Heat!" WIN a Bouquet of Flowers!!
- Memorial Day Giveaway: "Let's have a BBQ!" WIN a Summer Gift Pack!!