"Precious Little One"
I'm just a precious little one who didn't make it there
I went straight to be with Jesus, but I'm waiting on you here
Many dwelling here where I live, some waited years to enter in
Struggled through a world of sorrow,a world marred with pain and sin
Thank you for the life you gave me, it was brief, but don't complain
I have all Heaven's Glory, and suffered none of earth's great pain
Thank you for the name you gave me, I'd have loved to bring it fame,
But if I'd lingered in earths shadows, I would have suffered just the same
So sweet family, don't you sorrow, wipe those tears and share that gloom
I went straight to Jesus' arms from my loving mother's womb.
Posts with Most Replies
- Do you plan on sucking from your Husband's financial teet forever?
- for those that claim to have a good man/have met the love of their lives.....
- OK Sanctimommys, let's see if I got this straight...
- What is wrong with this picture? Do you think he is less of a man?
- How can atheists be good without God?