It is tha middle of June & I have 2 find a place 2 move by July 1st! No gas for the car..feeling very weird..not quite on balance..trying to find a place within myself to feel better. I'm thankful to God for getting me this far and continuing to bless me & keep me with what I need 2 survive. I have to rely on him that we will find a place to live and that I won't falter..The world has become a very lonely cvold place that I don't like..The choices I've made in life have led me to this point and I don't like it! I want to change but i don't know how?? I don't wanna b stressed out anymore or feeling uncomfortable anymore or just in a state of confusion! I will continue to pray to the Lord and try 2 b the best person I can everyday and altho the circumstances r the way they are, try to make myself as comfortable as possible (&my kids) while we get thru it...
Posts with Most Replies
- Antonio Martin, Black Teenager, Fatally Shot By Police 2 Miles From Ferguson
- Warning **NUDE*** photos what is this on my vagina? *PICS*
- WE HAVE MORE! we have 3 new applicationsto the group
- Caught dh trying on my panties again tonight...
- Today is my anniversary, 24 years! How long have you been married?