She wasn't super impressed.
her brother tried to get her to smile.... it didn't work, she ended up just rolling over off his lap and trying to scoot away.
she built herself a nest and fell asleep....
There's a blanket and one of my nursing shirts that smelled like me that she used to build her nest with. LOL
this is when I set her behind me on the couch. I was sitting on the floor next to her on my laptop while she slept on the couch behind me. It was hot that day and her and I both were sweaty and sticky so I tried to put her down.
I think you can tell they are related.... ^.^
she got her foot stuck in her toy.....
Most Liked Posts
- Ever Notice How Gay Parents....
- If your child is severely allergic to something be a responsible parent and do not bring them to a fast food restaurant
- I am aborting my Downs syndrome child at 17 weeks. **UPDATE**
- CHECK YOUR BOOBIES!!!!! A tribute.
- My DH's father got gay married....and guess what happened