Someone loves you more than you can imagine...You can be forgiven of your sins and receive a home in Heaven.
Here's something to ponder:
There is someone who loves you unconditionally. He is Jesus. He said, "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matt. 11:28
John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
2 Corinthians 6:2 Behold, now is the accepted time; behold now is the day of salvation.
If you desire a relationship with Jesus Christ pray and tell him something like this:
Jesus, I believe and I need the salvation you have provided. Come into my heart and forgive my sins. Rule my life today and show me how to live. Amen.
Jesus promises to give us an abundant life and to give us eternal life in Heaven with Him. He loves you more than you'll ever imagine!
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Fall Festival Giveaway: "Pumpkins & Corn Mazes!" WIN $100 gift cards & other PRIZES, too!
- Any suggestions for a parent-friendly cell phone for a 12 yr old?
- What celebrity does your partner most resemble?
- Animal control came to my house and I made them get a warrant!
- Is anyone else's baby obsessed with cups?