Well i had a daughter on March 22nd,2011. She is a beautiful,smart,and happy baby. I was happy with just her and my husband when i looked into the future i saw just us three. I got the mini pill after i had her because i didn't want anymore children anytime soon. We felt that we would like one more maybe 3 years from now,and as luck would have it I found out this morning from a Dr's blood test, that i am indeed pregnant again. At first i was upset,but it quickly turned to excitement and happiness. I will have babies maybe a year apart if that,and i know i will be judged for it as i'm only 21. I personally think i can handle anything God throws at me. I mean i've survived a rare auto-immune disease,taking care of a mother-in law with stage 4 brain cancer, and everything else. I'm positive i'll survive it and even thrive from it.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Memorial Day Giveaway: "What GIFT would YOU like?" CHOOSE YOUR PRIZE!!
- What are some funny nicknames/code names you and your partner have for talking about sex when the kids are around?
- Hillary: Has the Death Spiral Begun?
- How old were you when you lost yours?
- My niece is SO spoiled - should she lose her present?