Since my son died from a cord accident I finaly feel better!!!
I went to see my counsler today, this was the third time i have seen her since Emmy died. I didn't cry, I could talk about him look at his pictures and not shead a tear. It wasn't because I wasn't sad, I was because I was strong enough to smile about the happy moments and work through the sad.
The one moment that I am working the hardest to get over is when I went to the fountant between appointments and begged emmett to move but he never did. He was already gone. I wish I would have known there was something wrong I feel horrible knowing that he was gone for almost two days before we found out he was gone.
I will get through this like everything else.
I am really loooking forward to the next baby only two months till we can start trying for him or her!!!
Posts with Most Replies
- Did any of your classmates in school die?
- Would you let your child go to a friends house if that friend had two fathers?
- Funny and slightly offensive memes plz
- What kind of lawyer do I need to contact re: an issue with foodstamps???
- So what should happen to the parents of the Preschooler who fell into the gorilla enclosure?