Since my son died from a cord accident I finaly feel better!!!
I went to see my counsler today, this was the third time i have seen her since Emmy died. I didn't cry, I could talk about him look at his pictures and not shead a tear. It wasn't because I wasn't sad, I was because I was strong enough to smile about the happy moments and work through the sad.
The one moment that I am working the hardest to get over is when I went to the fountant between appointments and begged emmett to move but he never did. He was already gone. I wish I would have known there was something wrong I feel horrible knowing that he was gone for almost two days before we found out he was gone.
I will get through this like everything else.
I am really loooking forward to the next baby only two months till we can start trying for him or her!!!
Most Liked Posts
- Ever Notice How Gay Parents....
- If your child is severely allergic to something be a responsible parent and do not bring them to a fast food restaurant
- I am aborting my Downs syndrome child at 17 weeks. **UPDATE**
- CHECK YOUR BOOBIES!!!!! A tribute.
- My DH's father got gay married....and guess what happened