So we are moving again, this will be the fourth time in the last two years.. There are a ton of things we need to pay for, and i have been stressing about everything lately. I am just worried about the baby and having everything by the time he comes. I just want to relax and enjoy my pregnancy, but there are just too many things on the table right now, i dont even ever get any sleep.
i am just a really organized person and i like to have everything in order and perfect way ahead of time. it keeps my head on straight. maybe all i need to do is not think about eveything. but then how will all of it get done?
im really at a crossroads here and i am trying to think of what the best thing is to do for my baby and the rest of my family at the same time..
Lord, please help me on this one!
Posts with Most Replies
- ONLY A VERY FEW PEOPLE SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE REALITY OF THE BOAT LADY AND HER BALLOONS
- What is the 2nd largest religion in your state?
- When someone asks you to STOP IT, you should RESPECT IT
- Why the hell would she be shocked?!
- Other women are negatively affecting my dh. And they need to just stop being stupid.