Friend defined by dictionary.com is : noun
a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony.
a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile: Who goes there? Friend or foe?
a member of the same nation, party, etc.
( initial capital letter ) a member of the Religious Society of Friends; a Quaker.
So why would a person call you friend or sister would rather believe someone else over you. When you havent told lies, manipulate them, cause them harm or whatever by lies for your own selfish reasons and gains? Now those "friends" arent for now there are three innocent animals who are dead due to this. I am sad but angry over this. I guess I dont want any friends if they are going to be like the above. Nor do I want anything else. Just go alone and hence wont be harmed. What do you think?
Posts with Most Replies
- I hate my friend for having the life I want
- Do you really think you're going to get a good paying job after being a SAHM for 10+ years?
- Why would we change the time of the meetings for working moms?
- I lied about my daughter's age at the aquarium to avoid paying ...
- I married for the money, and now I'm miserable :(