Starting tomorrow I will be starting my Bento. I will be posting pics of the Bneto's I make each day along with a description of them. I might miss some days since I have to get up at 6 am to make these but I will try to post tme everyday.
You miught be asking yourself what a Bento is?
Bento (弁当, bentō ) is a single-portion takeout or home-packed meal common in Japanese cuisine. A traditional bento consists of rice, fish or meat, and one or more pickled or cooked vegetables, usually in a box-shaped container.
Here are some Bnetos I made last year:
Cherry tomatoes, green beans, you and me onigri, rolled egg, and Japenese fried chicken.
Posts with Most Replies
- Cool pictures-all of you know I'm a bit creepy so that's your warning
- Can the school suspend her for a legal activity that happened off school grounds?
- Unreal!!!!! Target has lost my business for good!
- When was the last time you spoke to your Mom?
- Trump reinstates ban on US funds promoting abortion overseas