not been on here in forever... ok about 5 months... and came back on to research something difficult.
My husband is back in CCU.I really don't know if he's coming out this time. He went in for a same day surgery to remove blood from behind his eye... he'd had the same surgery before.
He stopped breathing and was raced to the ER. This was last Wednesday. He's not coming out of this. He opens his eyes and moves. But we can't tell if its purposeful, if he's responding or what.
The hospital thinks its a stroke... but they can't do an MRI to confirm, so we are stuck in wait and see mode.
JP hasn't asked to speak to Daddy.. and only says Daddy is really sick.
yesterday JP said to me " I'm worried about you mom".. all I could say was that we will be ok.
When the heart attack happened in November I handled all the details just fine.. facts were mentally organized.. Now I can't put 2 thoughts together. I've made a mental separation to being a single parent... and just don't know whats going to happen.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- BM is under the impression that DH is lying about how much money he makes so she is taking us to court.
- Does your supermarket charge you money just to use their shopping cart?!?!?!😡
- This is not the United States of Mexico!
- Who's a cheaper date? You or your SO?
- How could a mother say that to her daughter?