Your assignment for day 13 of the New Year, New Mom Challenge is: Read with your kids!
Reading together is something your kids will never forget. If they're little, read aloud (even into the school years). If they're older, sit down together and read your own books, or both read the same book and have a discussion about it! You could even do a mom and kid(s) book club!
Do you read with your kids? What are your favorite books?
We read every day for years and years... well into their teens. Now they're as likely to share something they're reading with us as we are with them.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Do you send thank you notes AFTER a job interview?
- Black Book Club Kicked Off of Napa Valley Wine Train Files $11 Million Lawsuit
- What the heck am I supposed to do?
- Fall Festival Giveaway: "Pumpkins & Corn Mazes!" WIN $100 gift cards & other PRIZES, too!
- Do you keep your adult child on your car insurance?