A Toyota exercise, apparently... to find out why something is important to you (and, it may surprise you to find out that it is)... in this case, applied to housework, 'cause I was thinking about it replying to a post.
Why is having a tidy and clean home important to you?
Because I have so much more energy in a cleared-up space
Why is having more energy important to you?
Because I enjoy my life more --my cooking more, my writing more, my friends more-- when I have a lot of energy
Why is enjoying those more important to you?
Who would want to enjoy them less? But, I suppose it's because it's more easier to connect with myself and others when I have energy and enjoyment --I'm more creative, more settled, more sane...
Why are those things important to you?
So I can really be me, which has always been my main goal in life. I am less reactive, more pro-active, less stingy and more generous, less cynical and more open... in a word, I'm happier.
Why is being happy important to you?
It creates positive energy.
Active Posts in All Groups
- What in the bloody he** are these girls wearing???
- My mom spanked my one year old.
- The Walking Dead and killing Rick [[Don't read if you're just starting the series or didn't watch last week's epi]]
- If you lost custody of your kids as a mom, you're a POS.
- They kicked my 3yo out of gymnastics after 15mins!