Kids do what you do and not always what you say. I want my kids to be self disciplined and self respected so that is what I TRY to demonstrate most of the time.
Yes I fall off sometimes but I always make up for it as soon as I become aware of my error. It's my responsibility to make sure my kids are responsible for themselves and what they do when I'm not around.
That's how I base my life after having kids. I pay close attention on what kind of a message I am sending my kids by the way I act, how I respond and what I do on a daily basis, It makes me more accountable for my actions.
I love my kids enough to constantly improve myself. I want them to know that if you make a mistake today you do not have to make the same mistake tomorrow. You can learn the lesson and move on. Don't hold onto that mistake, let it go.
I want my kids to be aware of the cause and effect rule so that they are able to live a life that is enjoyable and fulfilling.
What do you want for your kids?
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Renowned Harvard Psychologist Says ADHD Is Largely A Fraud
- White Kansas Man Spewing Racial Slurs Shoots Indians He Thought Were 'Middle Eastern'
- Muslim-Led Fundraiser To Help Vandalized Jewish Cemetery Be Repaired
- If your child dated outside of their race...
- Name a movie quote that gives away the film without saying the title.