Currently I'm recovering from dead end J-O-B's and (or) Pyramid schemes. I will no longer take on something that only a select few people can reach the top and the majority stay at the bottom, with no promise of ever making it to be among those select few. I'm also a recovering Procrastinator so that is why I am putting this out. I will remember that having ideas and dreams are great, but having action is most important! Well I'm asking all that's reading to hold me accountable feel free to ask me what I'm doing and what can I show for (that action thing) On a regular basis. So I can break this Nasty Addiction! And if you or someone you know suffer from the following: Living paycheck to paycheck,negativity,starting things but not finishing them,sleepless night,regrets,dreams with no date attached etc. Let me know then we can hold each other accountable! Thanks for reading on to break my bad habits! What about you?
Posts with Most Replies
- So Jared (the guy from the subway commercials)
- just took a slap to the face from an 80 year old woman
- To you knowledge, were your parents ever on any kind of public assistance?
- What would you do if you ordered an Elsa cake ... and got this instead?
- A cafemom says it's not normal to gush blood during your period