Ever have Toxic Shock Syndrome from using tampons? I have. Now imagine it killing you.
Toxic Shock Syndrome, a severe from of sepsis, killed eleven year-old Rory Staunton because his doctor and the ER misdiagnosed the infection on his arm caused by a scratch from basketball practice.
His parents vow no one should have to go through such a loss. Read my take this week at http://www.familyfieldguide.com/.
Posts with Most Replies
- You just lost your meal ticket ...... Really??!?!? She just called dh asking about her food!
- Be honest...how many baby daddies does your mother have? 😜
- Was he right or wrong in saying this to his great aunt? Re: being gay
- I judge you if you use bad language on here
- I'd pour boiling sugar water on her crippled fkn body.