Long before kindergarten, a child is forming a sense of self. What can parents to help ensure that their children ask questions, reach for excellence, and take reasonable risks in their lives? Read my latest blog, Healthy Attachment: Don't Send Your Kids to School Without it. Only at http://www.familyfield/guide.com.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- will you miss others childrens' bday parties to keep your childs nap schedule?
- Do you let your kids watch scary movies?
- My dd just texted me saying that her teacher just slammed her perfume in the garbage..
- 9 year old refuses to learn to tie his shoes
- Why would you have kids sleep with you and your SO?