When he comes home, he has to go to sleep. I struggle to keep things quiet and to stay out of our room so he gets his rest. It's like I lose the whole upstairs of our house. I feel trapped in a shoebox. We live rurally so there isn't a lot to do. I should be heading out on long walks, but somehow I can always talk myself out of exercise. It's like I'm missing the part of the brain that makes you do stuff.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- What’s the best/funniest April Fool’s prank you’ve ever pulled on the kids?
- SAHMs, which chores do you consider part of your "job"
- How can I "gently push" DH into being more assertive when it comes to the kids' schools?
- What's it like for you or your SO to commute to work?
- Am I the only woman who doesn't check out her husband's cell phone?