I just wanted to tell everyone about an ebook club I joined. It's called Penny Matrix, but don't let the name confuse you! "Penny" cuz it costs only pennies a day...literally it's only $7 a month. "Matrix" meaning as you refer friends to the club, they add them to your group/matrix.
It's really cool...I downloaded a recipe book yesterday that sells for $29 on other sites ("Cat Head Biscuits and Garlic Fried Chicken" Carolina Mountain Cooking . Costs me nothing. Included with my membership!
PLUS...this parts REALLY COOL! Once you start referring people to the club, the PAY YOU...so you could even earn a little extra money on the side with the book club!
Go to my link and join:) If you don't like it, you can always cancel. http://www.pennymatrix.com/loridori4
Posts with Most Replies
- Having a baby my sks don't want update 2
- i feel like my parents sent me away
- What crappy homemade gifts are you giving the teacher this year for Christmas?
- Could you do a decent Christmas with a budget of $500 for 4 kid?
- S/o post... Would you be offended if someone said your dog was not a welcome guest?