What on earth do I mean by "making kids real?" It's something every child needs to feel whole and powerful in his body - and in his world. Read my latest blog post to find out more!
Here's an excerpt:
She blew into my “school room” on a nonexistent breeze, a fairy child with whisper-soft hair and waif-like limbs that stayed in a kind of constant, flowy, motion. In an instant, Layla had found my paper stash and began folding and Scotch taping a lined sheet into intricate shapes. Tape and fold, on and on. I asked her to sit down, and in grand style she presented me with her creation, which she called a flower.
Read the rest at http://www.familyfieldguide.com/
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Huckabee is for the moment, the #1 CRAZY in the clown truck.
- When to tell my NEW job I'm Pregnant??!!
- Is it bad etiquette to not feed guests at a bday party and not put it on the invite? ETA time of party
- My 16 yr old SS is being charged with statutory rape and kidnapping....
- Bullying is all About Perspective