When I was in elementary school, I could really run. At the sixth-grade field day, I competed in 300 yard run-walk – three laps around the field. I was way out in the lead when I missed a flag. Ran right by it and kept on going. Parents and teachers yelled from the sidelines, “Go back! You missed a flag!”
I went back, but I had missed my chance at winning. The girl in second place took the lead. I took second. I was disappointed because it was my best event. But I didn’t die.
Lance Armstrong, apparently, thought he would.
Read the rest of my latest blog post at http://www.familyfieldguide.com/.
Posts with Most Replies
- Dad Demands School Returns His Daughter’s Phone But Principal Refuses
- Does your hubby allow you to have a male OB/GYNO as your doctor?
- Is 100k considered wealthy where you live
- UPDATED She doesn't want me at my brother's wedding because I am pregnant and I breed cats
- What's your excuse for not telling your child who their real dad is?