1. Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play and you will finally be able to move forward toward the life that God intended for you...with grace, strength, courage and confidence.
From 17 Rules To Live By ~Og Mandino~
There's so much information out there, so much we can look to for motivation. Og Mandino is one of my favorites, the Bible being the first.
It took me so long to realize this truth, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, FOCUS ON WHAT YOU HAVE TO BE THANKFUL FOR! I was always so focused on the negative, oh we need this, we have to pay for this, why are we in this situation, or why does this always happen to me?! Now, as soon as I realize I'm doing that I immediately say to myself "I Love You God!" As soon as I do that I get centered and then I start to think about everything I have to be thankful and then I realize the list goes on and on and pretty soon I'm feeling very good!
Here's a list of 10 things I am very thankful for :)
1. I am thankful that Jesus is in my life
2. I am thankful for my 3 children and my 2 grandsons
3. I am thankful for my siblings, their children and grandchildren
4. I am thankful for the roof over our head
5. I am thankful for the food we eat
6. I am thankful that we have a vehicle to get around in
7. I am thankful that my daughters and I are creative and can make a living from it
8. I am thankful that I live on such a beautiful island, Maui
9. I am thankful that I have a washing machine
10. I am thankful that we decided to become Independent Solavei Social Commerce Members because this is exactly the network marketing/work at home business I've been looking for. A company that offered a product/service that people really need and nowdays people really need cell phone service. In fact many households are replacing their land lines with cell phones. We did that years ago and saved ourselves about $60.00 per mo.
I'm very excited to be a part of this company. It just launched in Septemeber and just launched in Hawaii in October. Think about it, there's always going to be people who are going to want affordable cell phone service with the option of bringing their cell phone bill from $49. + tax down to $0 (depending on whether they want to work the business portion) and generate additional income.
This is a real business, you won't make it if you don't want monthly expenses, which you won't have if you refer people to $0.00 out your monthly bill, and you won't make it if you don't want to build relationships because it is all ABOUT relationship building. But you can still get the cell phone service and you can still slowly refer enough to at least $0 down your bill.
In only 7 months there are already more than 100,000 members and more joining every day. This company is rocking the Social Commerce scene and if any of you moms want to get on this give me a holler! AND, very important! There is NO ENROLLMENT FEE!
Posts with Most Replies