3. Whenever you make a mistake or get knocked down by life, don't look back at it too long. Mistakes are life's way of teaching you. Your capacity for occasional blunders is inseparable from your capacity toreach your goals. No one wins them all, and your failures, when they happen, are just part of your growth.
Shake off your blunders. How will you know your limits without an occasional failure? Never quit. Your turn will come.
17 RULES TO LIVE BY From A Better Way to Live BY: OG MANDINO
This saying can apply to any part of a person's life but right now for this journal post it applies to business, specifically home based business, network marketing, for WAHMs.
I participated in my first network marketing business in 1990. I Loved it! I was so immersed in our business and I loved the atmosphere of it. The leaders would come to Guam and we'd meet at the hotels and have the most scrumptious private buffets. We were able to attend these functions because we made Gold Direct in under 5 mos. which at the time was a record. We had more than 700 in our downline, not a bad amount for being on Guam.
Personal things happened and our group fell apart, I could never ever find another network marketing business after that that I enjoyed as much as I did that one. For me, the monthly cost to stay in was too much for the average person, the product or service was not one that people really really needed, and there were all kinds of the same type of product/service offered.
I have never given up on my search for a company that offered
- a product/service that people really needed and were already spending money on
- affordable monthly fees
- free website
- great support system
- solid foundation with great leaders and founders
After 23 years and many failed network marketing businesses before this, I have finally found the one I've been waiting for ~ I am an Independent Solavei Social Commerce Member.
- People all over the world are using cell phones. It's already become a necessity in lives, in fact, many people are opting to go cell phone and lose the landline. Unlimited Voice, Text, and Data on a 4G nationwide system. Solavei is expanding to Europe as of January 2013.
- The fee for this monthly service is a very affordable $49 + tax per month and this fee can be whittle down to $0 for those people who are going to work the business side of this.
- I Love the website for members and the support system as well with a chat box for members to ask questions and give each other high fives for accomplishments. There are brochures that can automatically be sent to your Twitter or Facebook account or emailed to your contacts with a Contact Tracker and there is so much more. It's a top notch website you'd be proud to send your prospects too.
- The support system is awesome! There are Webinars 3 times a week, join on Facebook, Twitter, there's a YouTube channel where Solavei videos are uploaded constantly with updates of what's happening.
- The list of people on the Leadership Team is impressive ~
Ryan Wuerch - Founder & CEO
Ryan is a seasoned and proven leader with experience including roles as CEO, chairman, and key visionary. Prior to founding Solavei, Wuerch founded Motricity, a mobile data services company that he grew into a publicly traded enterprise worth $1 billion, creating significant investment returns for investors. He served as president for Learning 2000, Inc., an education software company, from 1998 to 2001, and as senior vice president of ShapeRite, a nutritional supplement manufacturer, from 1995 to 1998. He was named the 2010 Pacific Northwest and 2005 Carolinas Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year. Wuerch’s current board positions include the Miss America Organization and the Washington Roundtable, a nonprofit public policy organization composed of Washington State chief executive officers. In addition, he is an ambassador for the Internet Innovation Alliance in Washington D.C.
Posts with Most Replies