In Midland City, Ala., police are still at a standoff with survivalist Jimmy Lee Dykes, who killed a school bus driver and kidnapped a five-year-old boy named Ethan. It's every parent's nightmare. The event took me back to the early 1980s and the day my oldest son didn't get off his school bus. My story had a happy ending. Let's all pray the same happens for Ethan. Read my latest blog post, The Long Bus Ride Home, at http://www.familyfamilyguide.com/.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- California college asks students to choose from SIX genders when filling out admissions forms
- What foods do you NOT eat...
- What I want to say to obese people in those electronic wheelchairs at the grocery store
- What Happened to the Democratic Debates?
- Huckabee is for the moment, the #1 CRAZY in the clown truck.