THERE IS A LOVELY LEGEND THAT IS STILL BELIEVED TODAY,THAT GOD CREATED MOTHERS IN A VERY SPECIAL WAY,HE TOOK A DASH OF WISDOM TO THIS HE ADDED LOVE AND MIXED IN ALL THE KINDNESS HE COULD FIND FROM UP ABOVE. AND WHEN HE WAS ALL FINISHED HE SENT THEM FROM THE SKIES, TODAY WE CALL THEM MOTHERS BUT THEY'RE ANGELS IN DISGUISE.
>>>MY STEP-SON GAVE THIS POEM TO ME FOR MOTHERS DAY WHEN HE WAS IN THE 3rd GRADE, IT MADE ME CRY BECAUSE IT WAS SO LOVELY THAT HE FELT THAT WAY FOR ME,SO NOW I SHARE IT WITH YOU,ALL THE CAFE MOMS AND OTHERS WHO ARE OUT THERE DOING THE HARDEST AND MOST REWARDING JOB OF ALL,BEING A MOM... SO HAPPY BELATED MOTHERS DAY, AND NO MATTER WHAT DAY IT IS WE ALL ARE THE BEST MOMS WE CAN BE AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT...
Posts with Most Replies
- If your child dated outside of their race...
- Name a movie quote that gives away the film without saying the title.
- Have you known a kid that would actually starve without the backpack full of food given out on Friday's?
- If Cafemom had a nominal Membership Fee
- Would you leave your 9 year old home alone?