It has been 21 days since i left my abuser. i finally am living again. i never realized how bad i had it when i was with him; always being afraid to look in a certain direction, or even touch my face or hair while we were in public(according to him, i was sending signals to the supposed men i was cheating on him with). i would never smile in public because i was afraid he would tell me i was smiling at another man. but now i can hold my head up high, and look in any direction i please; hell, i could even go crazy and wave to every person i see! i am free. why did i stay with him for 5 years? im only 21, but i feel so much older, i feel as if i have lived my life already; but i know it is just begining. my life began on april 30, 2007; the day i left, the day i finally got the courage, and forgot about all the excuses i was giving myself not to go; and i left him,and i am very grateful for that strength......
Posts with Most Replies
- Who is brave /UNbrave enough (shout out to anon7!) to admit that they don't give a shyte about all this organic food, car seat nazi business,
- ungrateful stepsister cuts off mom after being taken in
- She wants us to pay for her lawyer?
- "Surprise Auntie K, you're family is growing by two"
- Say you are homeless, and someone hands you a grocery bag full of stuff....