What does life really mean? What does it stand for? You go on and on day after day and for what? Another day that he doesn't appreciate you, or another day that is wasted just sitting on the couch. I want my life to have meaning and spark, but it's just dark here in my world. I try so hard to climb out of this hole, but right as I get to the top someone steps on my fingers and I fall right back down. Deeper and deeper I fall till I smack the hard cold ground. I am sick of my light getting blown out. I am sick of my life going down the drain. I need meaning in my life yet I can't find it. Where is my meaning, where is my spark?
Wait whats that?
Is that a child's cries that I hear? Yes! Yes! It is a child, my child. My daughter who I hold so dear to my heart. Is she hurt or in some kind of pain? Is she hungry or in need of a hug. Wait! Wait! Whats that light, that light that I see. Is it, could it be? Yes Yes it is. My meaning, my spark, it's in her eyes. Thats what life is, thats what it means. My life, my hopes and all my dreams lay there, in her eyes.
(I wrote this b/4 my ex-husband and I split.)
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Graduating high school is not that big of a deal
- Trump Just Promised To Only Pick A White Man For VP – His Reason Will Make You SICK
- Undocumented immigrant posed as dead veteran to get VA, Social Security benefits
- I sometimes wish women didn't have so many rights
- The party's an hour away AND they're charging us ahead of time to attend?!