Well, today is the day; This evening I'm going to the Opening of the Art show in which I have my own Art presented. Would you believe me if I told you that I have never ever been in an Opening of an Art she before?
I guess that today I'll see for the first time what it's all about....
I have everything ready...even my clothes, which I hope fit the occasion, because how should I know? I have never been to an openeing of a Gala of this sort before, right?! If I'm overdressed or something, I can always say I'm an Artist and I can dress however I like, or that I'm an Aspie and Aspies never know how to dress to a social event (which is totally true). LOL
Wish me luck! I'm so nervous, I'm shaking even now and I have 9 hours to go!
Active Posts in All Groups
- Were you tired after giving birth?
- Kids missing school events because I have to work and rude school staff members *Edit*
- Pot smokers: Have you ever done something stupid while high?
- Could u ever bring yourself to say something to MIL...?
- Is there any way for her to find out what the doctors visit was for?