Well ladies....I have a couple of things to be proud of over the weekend....
- Abi won the Watermelon Festival Baby Picture Contest for her age catagory and accepted her trophy Friday night and she was SOOO PROUD of that little thing. She was showing everyone she knew. She would hand it to them and then take it back and show the next person.
- She did GREAT on the Float in the parrade Saturday morning.
- She went poo poo in the potty Saturday. She was starting to make those noises like she was working on getting one out...so...I just took her diaper off and sat her on her potty chair and gave her a book. I sat with her and handed her different books if she got board with one and WOW to my surprise she actually went. (I haven't really been working with her on potty training yet.) Then I showed her and said "You went poo poo in the potty. YEEAHHH" I pointed to the poo poo and said "see you went poo poo" and she pointed and said "poo poo" I said "yeah poo poo" (clapping hands)
- Monty actually admitted/realized he is an ALCOHOLIC. As some of you may know he has quit drinking cold turkey. He had realized the effect it is starting to take on his health. Well, Sunday (Father's Day) we went over to a friends house for a BBQ (not really since we just smoked some meat in a smoker that our friend got for father's day) that evening. Natrually people are drinking having a good ol' time. Most of the women weren't drinking but the men were natrually. Well, to my surprise (not really paying any attention) Monty didn't drink one beer. When we got in the truck to go home we started talking and he said and I quote "That was hard." I said "What was hard?" he then said "Not drinking anything." I then asked "What do you mean?" He then admitted, "I'm an alcoholic Jennifer. I crave the alcohol. I really wanted to drink a beer. I didn't realize how bad I was and how hard it would be to actually just stop. I was thinking about asking you if it would be okay to have one but dicided not to because I didn't need to." I AM SOOO PROUD OF HIM. HE IS ACTUALLY GOING THROUGH WITH THIS!!! "GO MONTY!!!"
- Uh-Oh, 'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham Needs a Lesson in Car Seat Safety
- 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Recap: Brandi Glanville Gets Drunk & Offensive in Palm Springs
- Katy Perry Reveals Why Her Marriage to Russell Brand Really Fell Apart
- Robert Pattinson Used Oldest Trick in the Book to Call Kristen Stewart