I love my son but he just wears me out.
When I brought him home from the hospital they gave me a packet of instructions about three inches thick. For the last five years I just keep going over those instructions, none of them apply any more and they haven't sent me any upgrade kits or current operating instructions.
I wonder does anyone have the operating instructions for the 5 yo boy. I just can't seem to figure out how to remove the batteries. He just seems to keep going and going and going....
Posts with Most Replies
- If there was a 95% chance of your baby having Down's Syndrome, would you abort it?
- My son brought a ouija board in my house.
- How would you feel if your daughter did this to herself? (With Poll)
- It's been two months, DD moved out over dating rules and still isn't home
- until you can shut up you arent allowed around us.