This really hit home for me. I had been following the story since it broke. And although I really hoped and prayed that she would be found alive, in the back of my mind after those first day's was more that I hoped they would find her body to bring it home to her family. After so many hours, and the comments her son had made, it was an inevitable outcome. It saddens me to think that there are men in this world that would not only take the life of a girlfriend, wife or significant other, but also the life of their own unborn child. A child that already had a name, and was so soon to enter the world. So not only does this family have to greive over the daughter they knew, loved and raised to adulthood and lost, but of that of their unborn grandchild that they will never get to know outside the womb. A little girl named Chloe that will never know just how much she was loved by those around her. A little girl that probably knew the sound of her grandmas voice, and the voices of what would have been her brother and her aunts.
I pray for her family . I pray that Jessie and baby Chloe know just how much they were loved by not only their family, but by every volunteer who helped search for them, and by those who prayed for them to go home safely.
Posts with Most Replies
- Did any of your classmates in school die?
- Would you let your child go to a friends house if that friend had two fathers?
- Funny and slightly offensive memes plz
- What kind of lawyer do I need to contact re: an issue with foodstamps???
- So what should happen to the parents of the Preschooler who fell into the gorilla enclosure?