Okay, I have a question. How do I keep my son from taking off his diaper? My son is 19 months old and recently he has discovered taking his diaper off. When I put a diaper on him I notice throughout the day he will pull at his clothes and put his hand down his diaper. When I get him out of bed in the mornings most of the time I've noticed he's taken his clothes off and thrown his diaper on the floor. I've tried telling him no in a stern manor, I've tried taping his diaper, and I've tried all-in-one pj's but somehow he still manages to take his diaper off. How do I keep my son from taking off his diaper?
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Do people really think showing graphic pictures helps their cause?
- BM is under the impression that DH is lying about how much money he makes so she is taking us to court.
- Does your supermarket charge you money just to use their shopping cart?!?!?!😡
- This is not the United States of Mexico!
- How could a mother say that to her daughter?