I'm becoming an Ebay addict! In the last week, I've won 10 auctions for items - one set of Kissaluvs diapers with covers and 9 auctions for nursing camis or shirts. I have nursing bras but no camis or shirts designed for nursing and I decided that if I'm going to nurse Augie until he's 1, at least, then I need some clothing specifically designed for nursing. There is no nursing clothing (other than bras) to be purchased in Marshall and I just don't have the chance to shop for this stuff when we get to the Twin Cities - never enough time for everything I want to shop for! Plus, I can't find it in Target when I look there, which is the only place I've had time to look in. Thank goodness for Ebay, although I suppose David might not think so when he realizes how much I've purchased. But I've gotten really good deals on everything, so I would have spent a lot more if I'd purchased it all new!!
Kind of funny to think that just a month or so ago I had never purchased anything on Ebay and now I feel like a bit of an expert, at least on bidding on things.
Posts with Most Replies
- update2: I left my daughter at the police station
- Look at my "f••• me" shoes
- My DD won't go to the beach with us because her step dad prefers she wear a one piece
- Wow, I so love drugs, look at me nod off, while I ride the bus. Waring, maybe disturbing to some viewers.. Added Poll just for the fun of it.
- Omg wtf just happened..!! **picture page 5**UPDATE!!!!