I guess my brother is taking Jay and I to the Bay City Fireworks tomorrow night. That's pretty exciting! We're going to the carnival there, but I can't ride on any rides. But, it's alright. I love the Bay City Fireworks! They're awesome.
We went to the Cass City Fireworks on Saturday, and I felt Aliana kick for the first time! But, I think it was a pissed-off kick. There's these fireworks that are extremely loud. When they explode, they're just a poof of fire, and they're so loud, it's not even funny. The first one that went off, she popped me hard on the right side of my tummy. So after that, I covered my tummy when I saw those fireworks coming.
Well, I'm going to sleep now.
Most Liked Posts
- Ever Notice How Gay Parents....
- If your child is severely allergic to something be a responsible parent and do not bring them to a fast food restaurant
- I am aborting my Downs syndrome child at 17 weeks. **UPDATE**
- CHECK YOUR BOOBIES!!!!! A tribute.
- My DH's father got gay married....and guess what happened