I just don't get it!!!When I worked at the law firm, he complained that I didn't spend enough time with the kids, granted I was working like 60 hours a week, but he was not working at ALL!!! Someone had to pay the bills right?? Then he gets a really good paying job, so I leave mine because now I really am burned out and tired of working for the a-holes at the office, I give my 2 week and and he's like "GREAT, you can be a stay at home mom". OK, I say. Then after 3 weeks of the SAHM thing, I have decided I need to go back to work because there is only so much time I can stay on the computer or watching TV or whatever while the kids are at school, camp etc. So, I find a job but it's full time so I decide not to take it, then he starts complaining that we don't have enough to pay the bills and the rent and the blah blah blah blah blah.......2 weeks later I find a pasrt time job that is willing to work around his hours!!! Now he is complaining that I work to much AGAIN!!! But lo and behold the one flippin night we both have off together, he is out with his friends!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH One of these days Alice. bang zoom to the moon!!!
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Why we shouldn't be mad at the burger flippers demanding more
- Freaky February Heat Waves Trigger More Chills Over Climate Change
- Do you and your husband/wife wear wedding bands?
- Name a movie quote that gives away the film without saying the title.
- White Kansas Man Spewing Racial Slurs Shoots Indians He Thought Were 'Middle Eastern'