The Rules: Once you have been tagged, you have to write a journal with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you chose 10 people to be tagged, list their names, and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your latest journal!
Okay - 10 weird, different or interesting facts about me
1. I could not drive a car until I was 30 yrs old and pg with my second child
2. My boyfriend(at that time) introduced me to my now husband
3. I am afraid of cats
4. I love to sing, I could sing morning, noon, and night. Good thing too, because my younger daughter seems to understand music much better than spoken language more often than not
5. I have never flown in an airplane
6. I am the youngest of 7 children (I was not lonely growing up, lol)
7. I danced for 10 years, from age 4 to 14 when my mother would not allow me to continue. I performed in "The Nutcracker" with the Pittsburgh Ballet 2 years in a row
8. I have never seen the movie "Rainman"
9. I have not voluntarily gone to the doctor's (except during my pregnancies) my entire adult life
10. I like vanilla ice cream the best. My husband thinks that is very odd
Now I gotta go tag some ladies!!
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Did you ever have a crazy college roommate?
- This lady just cussed me out for not watching my kid at chick fil a
- Mike Huckabee: ‘God’s blessing’ will make me president to stop the atheist ‘secular theocracy’
- When was the last time you dialed 9-1-1......
- How does a family pet help your child function better in a daily basis?