Tonight I have itchy feet. I fell like dancing or just going out and doing something adult. It's fun to stay home with the family but every now and then I get the urge to party. I used to hang out with friends and go to a club every now and then, but since moving to NC, I don't have the time. I am a full time student, part time employee, wife and mother. Not much time or energy left for the two-step. So I turn on the radio and grab my daughter or son and (sometimes) my hubby and dance. The dogs usually jump in and we all end up in a pile on the floor laughing. Come to think of it Chez Moi isn't a bad place to party.
Posts with Most Replies
- White Silence....is VIOLENCE
- DS wants to give up his American citizenship and my ex is pissed off!
- Black students in Kentucky can't wear their hair in natural hairstyles
- We told my mother-in-law that it would be better for her to wait for a few weeks after I have the baby to visit or visit but stay at a hotel
- This thing I do makes DH mad... Should I stop?