Tuesday, July 11, 2006
I can feel us drifting and it makes me sad
It's just a part of life I tell myself.
It's just a normality I tell myself.
But it sure feels empty
It's like when we were kids
Swimming in the ocean
together with our separate floaty-boats
The waves could pull us apart in no time
I look left and right,
The waves have caused me to drift
And I see you so far away
When just a moment ago you were at my side
And that's how life works
Next time, I tell myself
I'll grab onto the strings of your floaty-boat
To make sure we stay close
Most Liked Posts
- like if you know of someone or have been a victim of....
- Why are we accommodating transgendered people but not.....
- Holy s***! What a difference!
- Pagans post epic response to straight couple who wanted a ‘no-gays’ wedding officiant
- Feminist illustrator's powerful cartoons are proof that sexism is alive and well