OK I love this site and I love the women that I have meet on here. But is it just me or is any one else annoyed when they read posts that someone has posted and the words are spelled wrong. I mean come on ladies there is a spell check right above the box that we type in. Right above the sweetpea box that almost all of us use. I mean I am not the greatest speller in the world or have the greatest vocabulary but when I am trying to read someones post and I have no idea what they are talking about because so many words are spelled wrong...oh man it just drives me nuts. I hate to say it but it just makes people sound dumb and I am sure they are not. Maybe I am just having a bad hormone day because of being 6 months pregnant and living in southern California with no AC. I don't know!!!!
Active Posts in All Groups
- Summer Giveaway: "CafeMom's Summerfest!" WIN a $500 gift card!!
- He's Not Allowed To See His Kids!
- Backyard Family Fun Challenge Day 4: Patriotic Crafts
- No wonder people don't give 2 weeks notice!
- can anyone please help me know for sure if this is possible, or if my husband is lying?(website data on iphone 5)