Long story short...
My sister cheated on her husband (she'll deny it to his face for life thought). The friend that she confided in went crazy because she has always wanted to get with my sister's husband. She freaked out and told him and my sister denied it all.
This friend of my sister's name I dont know, but HER DAUGHTER"S name is Olivia. I didn't know this when I told my sister I was naming my baby girl (due in two weeks) Olivia months ago.
My sister told me that if I didn't change the name that she "had nothing more to say to me...EVER" over a text. A text! And that was about three 1/2 months ago. And she still won't talk to me. She doesn't pick up her phone, she doesn't call back. She doesn't even ask my mom how I'm doing. I miss my neice and nephew (they're my life). I miss my sister. I'm so hurt and I don't understand why she's being so immature and selfish.
She cheated on her husband and a crazy woman's DAUGTHER's name is Olivia so I'm supposed to tell my fiance that he can't name his little girl Olivia? I don't think so. That's ridiculous. We had the name picked out for months and it just rolls off our tongues now, that's our daughter's name! Maybe if I had a clue taht my sister would react this way I wouldn't have chosen it but I had no idea. I don't even know that woman...or her kid!
Posts with Most Replies
- For those of you that married at 17yrs-20 yrs old..are you still married to the same man currently?
- PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY ONE
- Honestly, did you marry your husband solely because you were pregnant?
- The school showed my 12-year old an inappropriate movie and I am SO UPSET! *UPDATE*
- The most beautiful little girls in the world...